Fusi & Fusi
The company Fusi& Fusi has over 100 years of experience being the direct successor of the historical company Ciocchetti engraver in Siena since 1887 of which it owns the registered trademark. Based on this, it has established an even more qualified presence on the regional territory with a vast catalog of semi-finished products available immediately.
The process of workmanship is internal and the finished product has an immediate delivery even regarding the order. The materials used both as supports and as printings are of the best quality on the market and obviously certified in accordance with the uses. The preparation or delivery can be carried out with daily correspondence in the entire regional and national area.
Throughout the years, the Company has collaborated among others with organizations and companies such as: City of Siena, Province of Siena, Province of Lucca, Municipalities in the Province of Siena, Estav7, USL 8, Mayer Hospital; Florence, Tiemme Spa, Novartis Vaccines Spa, Gruppo Monte dei Paschi di Siena, University of Siena, Sei Toscana, Sienambiente, Sistema Museale Santa Maria della Scala, Fondazione Musei Senesi, Fondazione Accademia Musicale Chigiana, Pontifical Gregorian University, Siena Airport and many others.
Over the years, the company has achieved a recognizedproblem solving abilityin the field of signage and visual communication with particular attentionto the development of the specificway found for community and personal service.
Fusi & Fusi also handles project analysis and inspections with specialized personnel.
- Visual communication events / fairs / conferences;
- Contemporary art for work environments;
- Personalized project oriented gadgets made of all kinds of materials;
- Design of equipment and signage systems and their location, historical signage engraved or embossed on metals and other materials;
- Signage, also with electronic variable message (digital signage);
- Inspections for regulatory updating in the field of signage;
- Urban site specific;
- Site specific environments for hospital and personal care;
- Feasibility study for the insertion of signage in historical-monumental-museum and landscape environments;
- Wristwatches and table and wall clocks;
- Paper and advertising brochures;
- Engraved or printed crystals;
- Medals, pins and buttons;
- Engravings on every material and key ring object;
- Adhesives and stickers;
- Wrapping for bus and train cars, printed ceramics;
- Wooden articles;
- Printed and shaped plexiglass;
- Backoffice personalized business gift;
- Teamwear for sports teams as event management company;
- Exhibitions of contemporary art;
- Office furniture with works of art;
- Web radio events.