We are a team with proven experience that has been working for many years in the design and implementation of events and conferences.
The experience we have gained in the world of national congresses, with particular focus on the realization of medical events, allows us to manage projects that include budgeting services, marketing, reservations and much more.
From the design of a complete congress, to the provision of partial services, we are able to develop strategies and customized solutions that perfectly meet the individual needs of our clients.
We are dynamic, reliable, competent and above all we love our profession.
We organize congresses, conventions, meetings Events both residential and on FAD Public Relations platform.
Cultural, commercial, sports, tourism, ECM and educational publications
How we work
Do you have a project?
We elaborate it and translate it into an organizational scheme, providing for all phases of implementation.
If you do not have it, no problem.
We provide you with advice and proposals that will stimulate your imagination and provide answers to all your needs.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
Organization and management of the event
Our team is able to manage any organizational aspect of your congress, anywhere in the world, leaving you the pleasure of enjoying the benefits that come from a project designed to enrich, involve and inform your participants.
- Strategic planning
- Location search
- Brokerage with Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Poster and Abstract Management
- Management and coordination of conference staff
Budgeting and Finance
We firmly believe that accurate and transparent budget management is the foundation of any successful event. From feasibility studies to the final budget report, our team of specialists will be committed to the implementation of strategies with the ultimate goal of maximizing ROI.
- Congress budget creation and administration
- Fiscal and currency management
- Final budget report
Marketing and Communication
Building a strategic marketing plan is essential to the success of any event. Our expertise in Marketing and Communication allows us to draw up forward marketing plans to be incorporated and managed in parallel with the entire event planning in order to direct the promotion to the right target, through the most suitable professional tools.
- Marketing plan development
- Creation, printing and distribution of promotional material
- Social media management
- Media channel management during the event
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Each conference represents an important business and networking opportunity for those who attend and promote it. It is for this reason that we pay particular attention not only to economic and financial aspects, but especially to building strong relationships, able to generate maximum returns and create a continuous and quality dialogue between all parties involved.
-Development of a sponsorship plan
- Sponsorship kit creation
- Management and sale of exhibition and promotional spaces
- Set up, logistics and shipping management for exhibitors and sponsors
- Support services dedicated to pre-event, on-site and post-event exhibitors
Management of speakers
The participation of renowned speakers is a key aspect for the creation of an attractive and high-quality event program. For this reason we provide our customers with a personalized speaker management service, which ensures that each speaker is taken care of through continuous one-to-one correspondence.
- Continuous correspondence with speakers, moderators and lecturers
- Travel and accommodation management
Services dedicated to participants
We know that the most valuable asset of a conference is its participants. That is the reason why our team of experts focuses on creating and maintaining long-term relationships through a range of activities that include:
- Pre- and post-event communications
- On-site event administrative office
- Hotel reservation services
Post congress management
The importance of good post-congress management is fundamental.
We know that once the last delegate has left, a new phase of our work begins. Post-event management is essential to know what worked and what needs to be improved, as well as to maintain participant retention.
- Creating and managing online surveys
- Creating a final event report
- Development of short and long term post-event strategies
Why should you choose us?
- Differentiated and unique solutions designed just for you
- Because we have turned our passion into a job
- Because we believe that the individual is essential and the winning group